Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, October 25, 2004

"Exodus '04"

It's my turn to post, I take it. Ash's computer still isn't up and running, and no one else has the time. (Not that I do, running on 4 hours of sleep last night.)

By the way, REMEMBER: The PARTY is on Saturday at 3. (Ash, I have Friday night booked up, so I'll have to come sometime in the afternoon. Is that okay?)
Rules:
* You have to wear a costume! If you don't, I can't let you in.
* No kegs, Michael. Sorry. :P
* Bring music if you can! My tastes are definitely not your tastes, so come prepared to take control of the stereo!
* No toilet-papering Ash's house, okay? I know it's tempting, but be nice to the pseudo-host.

They're my rules. Deal with them.

P.S. If you can come, let me know as soon as possible. Ash and I should know who all are coming. No surprises now!

"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home