Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you

Yay for Winnie the Pooh!
So yeah, I haven't posted in a while because of the stupid computer. I'm at Sarah's posting, imagine that right? Ah well
I am so happy that we had two half days in a row. It makes me happy. Very happy. Thursday I spent sleeping and then yesterday I spent the day with William and Evan at Evan's house. It was a lot of fun! :-D
This morning I went to woodwind ensemble. We're playing two of my favorite Christmas Carols: Noel Nouvelet and Il est ne, le Divin Enfant. That makes me very happy. WE might be playing at the Indiana State Museuem the 12th. (We might be playing the 11th, but I believe that I have a speech meet that day.)
So come see us! We're great! And we only get a little lost! Woohoo!

Okay, I am going to shamelessly plug my Small Group fundraiser now:
RUMMAGE SALE! November 6th, from 8 am until 2 pm. PLEASE! If you can come, please come! We're adopting a family and we're trying to raise money. I won't be there though, because I'm going to the speech meet.
IF you have donations, you can drop them off on November 5th, from 5:30 until 8 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Oh, I should probably tell you which church: Faith Presbyterian on Hague Road, right down the street from LN. if you're facing LN from the front on Hague, you go right and we're on the corner of 82nd and Hague. Yay!
Much fun!
Well, that's all for now!
"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

6 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Wow. My choir is singing noel nouvelet. Does it morph into god rest ye merry gentlemen, and then back again? Becaus that's ours.
    Fix your comp! I want to talk to you.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be glad to fix Ash's computer if someone would please give me a Win98 CD or some RAM. Thank you.
    --Evan

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Uh...I have that thingy that I have hooked up to the other computer, but I think that that it located with the other computer in Lafayette. I'll see if my dad has a Win 98 cd. He very well might. In other news, and in re: to Evie's comment...I want to talk to you too! I saw that you called, but I was with Evan and William. And we're not singing it...we're a musical instrument group with WAY too many flutes for good balance. Oh well!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it a bad thing when I'm seriously considering going?
    -Marvin

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Going where William?

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That blowing-air-through-tubes-and-making-noise thing, sillypants.
    -Marvin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home