Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Today = Wednesday!

Wow, it's already Wed! Time sure has flown by quickly. And I only have one more day after today until the dreaded...SUMMER GYM! No!!! Ah well. Two hours and a half hours of running and such at seven thirty in the morning.....
Well, for the last quote It was the Starfleet motto. I must give Nathan a few points for having the correct motto, and Michael points for translating it correctly. I'll work that out later.
I am getting so annoyed because my computer is being terribly slow and not doing what I want it to do! Oh argh!
There's not much more happening here. Today's Mom's last day off for the week. I've been very happy to have her home for the last 4 days. :-) Although, she has gone on a misson, and now our house is os clean you could most likely eat off the floors! I think that we found things we didn't even know we had! lol. Ah well. C'est la vie.
Your new quote: "Dessine-moi un mouton!" Ah! I love this one! :-)
If I am not mistaken, I shall be spending the next at least 4 days home alone, because I believe Mom has to work, and I think that the kids are going to Dad's house. It should be quiet here. wow. That's going to be a first, lol! (Now if only there was a way to get the birdsa quiet...) Yeah so. I've just been rambling for a while now. Ah well...

"Don't worry. There's more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky..."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home