Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Frustration = Lawrence Township Transportation

ARGH! I know i just posted, but bear with me as I rant about how useless our bus transportation in this township is.
Okay. I am taking summer school. My session is from 7.25-9.55 every day at LC. Apparently, there are no buses that run to my neighborhood at all. The closest one goes to Forest Glen. Now, technically, I could walk to 5 miles from Forest Glen to my house on a busy road with a blind curve. Right? Oh, but here's the other thing, the buses don't leave LC until 12.30! So, I have to wait at LC for another 2.5 hours to get a bus to walk about 5 miles. Don't even ask if we called transportation. We did. That's who told us this. I hate this township. With a passion. So, I have no clue what I am going to do. What might end up happening is that I quit summer school and take night school FOR GYM. Do you know how stupid this is??? It's a GYM credit!!! Heck, it's not even worth a full credit! It's only .5 of a credit!!!! But, no, I can't graduate highschool unless I have two semesters of gym. GYM! Oh argh. I'm doomed. Oh, and yes, I called my consel. She wasn't there, so I left a voice mail message.

"Don't worry. There's more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky..."

1 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    a very angry one? talk to thomas about hir former bus problems. they are amusing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home