Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"SCAR"

Everything's better here. Or at least, I think so, since Mom was just yelling at me because my bags aren't packed yet. I'm really happy. Nat's incredibly, "WOOHOO!"-happy. Ash's happy because I am. It's all good.

Today was tres amusant. After getting some more tests done at St. Vincent's, I went to one of the IPS schools where I tutor on half-days for their end-of-year parties. I distributed cupcakes to the two classes the students I helped teach (Miguel, who is in 4th grade and Andariya - pronounced "and-air-ee-ay" - who is in first grade) were in. They are so cute!

Now it's back to redecorating my room and packing. (Yes, Ash, I'm redecorating again! How fun!! Your room is next, since Jane's in Vietnam! :P)

"Don't worry. There's more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky..."


1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Ha! Good luck with that! I have now added clean clothes to the equation! (And you still can't see the floor, the desk, the chair, or the bed!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home