Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Alter ipse amicus

Hi everyone. I'm at Sarah's and am waiting on her mother to get out of the shower and we're going to go back to Riley, and I'm spending the night there. The doctors didn't want to release her today. So yeah, a worried Ashley.
Evan came by last night to see me and we sat and talked for a while.
Today Evan figured that it wasn't good for me to sit around upset by myself, so he, his sister Sarah, William, and I went to a couple of book stores. It took my mind off a couple of things. I had fun. (Even though William thought that I was "gloomy.")
"Rain is just God's faucet..."

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Alter ipse amicus - A friend is another self
    Do I get points now??? :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'est le Grand Garcon (again), who doesn't know the difference between "who" and "where". And you *were* gloomy--William was completely right. You were almost as gloomy as I usually am. Silly girl. ;) Ah, anyway, do call me when you find out anything 'bout Sarah. I tried to call (Sarah), and kinda failed. More on that if you check your email. (Exciting updates for those that check their emails!!!!) I'm acting like William now. Help me. Yeah, I'm going to STOP typing now. Ciao.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home