Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

J'aime bien les couchers de soleil.

When one is sad, one should watch the sun set, although I have yet to follow this advice. Okay! Schedule time! :-D First, mine, because I have to remember it....
Green Days:
CAS with Frankum
Psychology with Cuellar (sp?)
Physics with McKinley :-D
AP English with Redman
Red days:
Honors PreCal with Spilker
TOK with Meier (sp?) (I think Evan said he was in this class with me...)
Latin III with Wright (I found out today that Zach Koch is in my class again)
French IV with Hilgermiger (sp?) (I know that Evan's in this class with me.)
So yeah. Sarah and I have no classes.... :-(
Here's Sarah's schedule:
Green Days:
Interdisc
Entmology with Everitt
Study Hall with Debiasse (Sarah said What the crap!?)
Honors PreCal with Spilker
Red Days:
Interdisc
Journalism
Orchestra
Physics with White
I think that they gave me the wrong English book. It's black and it's called "Selections from Lit." Otherwise, I have 9 books compared to Sarah's 5! lol.
My books for TOK are really cool though. I brought them home so I could look at them more in depth. There's a whole chapter on religion!!! :-D
Otherwise, things are quiet. Evan came by today to see Sarah. He stayed for a while and we sat around and amused ourselves. Much fun.
Sarah is doing much better and is out of Riley now. Currently she is downstairs probably wondering what is taking me sooooooo long up here.
Ah well. Yay for school starting!!! :-D
"Rain is just God's faucet."


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home