Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Carpe diem!

I AM BACK ONLINE!!!!!!! Boy, tech support does do wonders! lol. And credit where credit is due: THANK YOU MR. MORELAND!!!! :-D
So yeah. Looking forward to school. I really am. (I know. Geek. But as Monsieur teh Boggs would say, (and often does)," Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it!")
I need to calculate points. I'll get around to that in a little. Most likely sometime this week after school. :-D
So, let's see...Evan came over today. We baked a big cookie named Jim the one eyed cookie, although he had both eyes until I cut them off.... .-) Otherwise we just sat around and talked. (Which is what we normally do) And then, I drove him home, cookie in hand.
So yeah. I'm out. Illl post Tuesday!
"Rain is just God's faucet."

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'est Monsieur le Boggs. Ah, Mademoiselle l'Ashley? Are we still doing the whole quotes thing? You know I only got involved after you kind of made me (remember I was at Sarah's and you said, "What does that mean?", and I told you, and you said good and that I was now participating?). Eh, and I'm only checking the blog now because you specifically told me you updated it. Someone's gonna cry foul one of these days. But, as you well know, R. B. O. ;) Ah, so, carpe diem. Latin. Seize the day. Too easy. Coincidentally....well, never mind. Long story. Yeah. So, uh, let me know if the quotes game still progresses. And Sarah, if you read this: Hi!!!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Nice to know you added me at the END, Boggs. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home