Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Double"

Why is it that my posts always come ONE ENTRY before a landmark one?

BEHOLD, the 199th post of OMAS!

Whoever posts next, make it good. It's the only 200th post we'll ever have! :P

If you're wondering why I'm all giddy and hyper, it's because the N* Snack Shop has just been restocked! YES! And because of that, I've come to the realization that a pretzel is not a Cheeto. What a revelation. (Don't ask. My thoughts are so random at times.)

I'm bored. I finally can spend my N* time socializing instead of doing physics. (Aren't you proud, Jane? I'm t-a-l-k-i-n-g. Hehe... I only learned from the best! :P) Physics is...physics. Why did it have to become an actual high school course?? My GPA was fine without it.

Since the next six weeks technically begins today (since all the grades for the next six weeks start now), I'm trying to stay upbeat and happy. I need to improve. One six weeks may have passed me by, but I want to go back to being myself. Giddy, J-pop fanatic Sarah. :P No more breakdowns! No more failures! No more Sarah feeling sad!

OOH! Cheetos!

"Your imagination's stuck in your crack, honey."

8 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    you must make it a celegration post

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    wonder how long it's gonna take someone to put up the next post...who dares??? we will see...i can tell you right now that it's not gonna be me so i'll just wait this out^-^

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This dilemma could result in the end of OMAS...

    -Marvin

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was thinking the same thing. C'mon, people, your readers are waiting with bated breath!

    --Evan

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger yumyum said…

    how come you're not writing evan? i thought we had voted that you'd be our newest member? or am i missing something?

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    We're coming! I promise! It's been a bit hectic, even more so without my computer. RIP Ashley's Second Computer. Seriously, I'll get on that. I promise! Hopefully soon!
    William, I didn't know that you read this!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    And Evan, you DO need to join!

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ash/Ali:
    I told Ash I didn't want to join. Er...kinda. If you want an explanation, feel free to ask me about it. I just don't want to type it all now; lazy and tired and such. Sorry, I thought Ash passed it on.
    Ash:
    I'm working on your computer...kinda....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home