Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Eurotrip

hello fellow bloggers. i am so bored right now!!!! whee!!! i have no hmwk!!! another whee!!! but i've got two tests on friday:( not so whee...lol. i've had one of the crappiest days today because i totally failed on of my math quizzes and even though i'm not failing, i know i could've done so much better...stupid mistakes sucks!!! but nevertheless, i am so happy for some reason. maybe it's the caffeine...i dunno. so how is everybody? don't even get me started talking bout school cuz school sux. if you ever come to the academy you realize tha even thought the reason you're here is that was one of the most hilarious movies ever..kinda like a road trip movie...but i can't compare because i've never seen roadtrip before. if you don't like stupid movies though..i wouldn't watch it. it's just really funny and pretty pointless. that's how i'm feeling right now. very free and without a care and i just wanna have fun!!! GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!

You know what i realized, i've really cared less about grades since i've come here. i mean, it's still in my mind beacuse it's been drilled there, but im' just not like omg!!! a B!!!! maybe it's because back at ln, but getting straight a's was just kinda something to do for fun, but here it's hard sh*3t and they're serious about it. not saying that ln didn't have some hard classes cuz chemistry was hard for me and it sounsd like physics really sux too. i'm so with you sarah. i've already had to have a tutor session just so i survive the class. i would've never thought in a million years that i'd need a tutor but...i'm stupid enough to need one. i'm glad someone feels smart:-d

i'm so bored... and none of you guys are online to talk to:( hm....lets see...what else is there to talk bout... OOO. we got our schoolk pics and jane actually bought some this year!!! so exciting. she had her hair all curled and everyting. since she never blogs i'll just tell y'all for her. she thinks that she looks chubby in the pic but it's just the hair. plus the camera adds ten pounds. guess where this line from: "so how many cameras were on you?!?!" haha...it should be pretty easy if you are a habitual watcher and it's pretty popular. anywayz, i'm actually considering putting lyrics from a song on here...hm...should i or should i not..
ooo!!! how bout i do and then you try to guess who sings it or the song name!!! okey dokey...this should be pretty easy:


who can say for certain
maybe you're still here
i feel you all around me
your memory so clear
deep in the stillness
i can hear you speak
you're still my inspiration
can it be
that you are mine
forever love
and you are watching over me from up above.

fly me up to where you are beyond the distance stars
i wish upon tonight to see you smile
if only for a while to know you're there
a breath away's not far to where you are

I’m gently sleeping
here inside my dream
and isn't faith believing
all power can’t be seen
as my heart holds you
just one beat away
i cherish all you gave me, everyday
cuz you are mine
forever love
watching me from up above

and i believe that angels breathe
and that love will evolve and never leave
fly me up to where you are beyond the distance stars
i wish upon tonite to see you smile
if only for a while to know you're there
a breathe away’s not far to where you are
i know you're there
a breathe away’s not far from to where you are

"Your imagination's stuck in your crack, honey."

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just realized that my first paragraph doesn't make sense...o well...just ignore it. lol.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Argh... We non-physics people. Hehe...

    I;ve been waiting for weeks for Jane's photos! She told me a few weeks ago, and I WANT ONE! (Make sure she gives me one, k? :P) Speaking of which, I should be getting mine back soon...

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    I KNOW I KNOW! It's Josh Groban...think the title is "Where You Are"? Josh is AMAZING! :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home