Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, September 24, 2004

The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.

Yeah, I know it's not in French or Latin. But I like this quote a lot. I've been so happy this week. It's been so wonderful!
Not much has gone wrong this week which makes me so incredibly happy. I've only forgotten one thing at home too! (That would be my psychsim...whoops! and double whoops! I forgot to turn it in this morning...)
I still have to outline my TOK paper. I got a lot of comments on it, and most were really good questions that got me thinking. I really like that way of peer review. It's really interesting. (What we did was took everything off our desk but our papers with our theses on them. Then we walked around the room and made comments and questions on everyone else's papers.) It made me really happy to see that some people in the class really took the time to read what I wrote. I only had one person not agree with me. By the way, my thesis is that terrorism should not be just limited to violent acts by one country against another but should also include violent acts of people against another in the form of domestic violence.
I also have to write my rough draft of my paper for English. I am kinda interested in what I have to say, but yeah. I also have to finish my IOP on Monday in the library. It's due Wednesday! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
(My IOP is my Individual Oral Presentation for IB. We are required to do one this semester over one of the books we've read. I chose to do mine on the Awakening. I am the first one to go. We have one shot and only one shot. It's also 15% of our English IB score I believe. It's videotaped and sent to IB headquarters when we graduate.)
On Monday Evan and I went to a college thing for Georgetown, Harvard, Penn, and Duke. I like Georgetown. They have a really good International Affairs Program. SO does Princeton, and so I'm going to see the Rep on Wednesday when he comes. I must also add that SOMEONE *Cough*Evan*Cough* got us lost twice that night. Once on our way there and once on the way home. It was so funny though. I had a great time laughing about it.
Wednesday was Youth Group. That was fun. It's especially fun if you're playing a game where you have to guess people's answers but you don't know the people. My first time around, I chose Phil and just said that he said each one ergo, I did get one point.
Ah well. I should be doing my Englsih essay, but I really don't want to. lol.
Alison, I agree so much with you. I hate physics right now, basically because I don't often understand it and it frustrates me. so yeah.
Well, I think that's all.
"Feeling someone up - the new holiday tradition!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home