Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

"Long Time Gone"

I'm failing Physics. Yes, a C+ is failing to me. Still, though, when you leave two open-ended questions blank and guess wildly on three others, and there's only 12 questions total, it doesn't mean anything good.

I can see my report card now: A+ in Etymology, A+ in Chamber Orchestra, A in Honors PreCal, A- in Interdisc (I'm just guessing here...we'll see the actual grade later), and then F in Physics.

I don't need this now.

"Your imagination's stuck in your crack, honey."

7 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (OMG teh Boggsey!) Sarah, I would be more than happy to help you with Physics, if you so desire. Seriously, I understand it quite well. My grade is in the crapper, too, but that's because I don't do my work. Yeah, I know, I'm a pathetic creature. Leave me alone. Anyway, yeah, I would be very glad to help you anytime. Just let me know if you're ever having trouble. (One caveat: Sorry, but I can't help you with tests; you have to take those on your own.)

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    I'm with Evan...although I'm not sure how well I understnad it, I'll pass along what I can! :-D

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    Sarah we can both get tutors and hopefully LEARN something!! ... *sigh.. one can only hope... :P

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Be happy or I'll kill you. How's that for an ultimatum?

    I can help with physics, too, being the pompous physics alumnus I am. Ask me. No, really. I like using my old knowledge; it's going to waste otherwise. C'mon. Really! Hey! Don't go away! No! Come back! Aaaagh! *cries*

    -Marvin

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    physics is the devil!!!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Sorry William, gotta agree with Ali....Physics is the devil! :-D And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Thanks for all your help with physics!!!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    I'll throw in my offer to help you with Physics too, being as we're actually in the same class and I've been grasping it pretty well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home