Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Goldfish Theme Song!

Took the PSAT/NMSQT thingy this morning. I came prepared: boiled eggs, Goldfish, cornbread, water, and a Hershey bar. What I forgot was my calculator. :P It reminds me of Ball State this summer, when I managed to bring everything except an umbrella (and it rained, of course) and a bunch of other things that could have come in handy.

Olivia and I got a 95% on our Interdisc essay. We missed points because we accidentally said that the executive branch was weakened, when in fact there was no executive branch at that time. WHOOPS! Oh, well. It's still an A.

I'm going shopping tonight for a Halloween costume. Kaylan and I (and possibly a few others on staff) are planning to dress up for Thursday night's session at Franklin College. :P And we get to skip Friday. (It's a half day, though....But I'm happy! And Evan, Ash, and William, we have to do something sometime when I can go. I've got Thursday and Friday afternoon completely booked. What about Saturday? We can get together then! Surely we'll be able to think of something incredibly fun to do! And Evan - JOIN OMAS!)

Can you say HALLOWEEN PART-AY?? Yes, teh Amaris is hosting one! :P I've always wanted to have my own Halloween party, but my house has no central area for anyone to do more than sit. So, to resolve this problem, I'm having it at Ash's, under the condition that I clean and decorate it myself. (Which I will. You KNOW I will. Cleaning and shopping for decorations = my life!) I'm not sure what we'll be doing, or what exact time it'll be, but keep the 30th open. Okay? Don't go vacationing in Cancun. (Lucky Catie!) And YES, you HAVE to wear a costume. If you don't, I can't let you in to the food. :P That's enough incentive for me right there. And sorry to disappoint you Evan, but I didn't buy the Club Transylvania prostitute costume. (Oh, darn!) As much as I wanted to look like a devilish pimp, the pants didn't fit. ;)

"Your imagination's stuck in your crack, honey."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Btw, Boggs, I bought an outfit that shows a lil' bit of skin just for you. :P Hint: It includes a miniskirt! HAHA! I'll wear it to our party on the 30th, even if there's only 4 of us there. (You and William are drafted. You can't refuse to come!) I'm trying to get more people lined up to come, though. As much as I don't like big parties, I want one. :) (When I say big, I still mean less than ten people.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home