Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Here comes #201! :P

Now that the celebration post is done, I can give a better account of Homecoming. (I'd do this on AM.com, but my server's down for a bit.)

Homecoming was MUCH better this year, even with some freshman wearing the same dress as me. :( I walked with Ash into the gym and was shocked at how romantic it was. There was a FOUNTAIN in the middle of the dance floor. (HELLO?!?! Why didn't we have the parents decorate it sooner??) The fountain was surrounded by four lampposts (which was genius) and had four paths leading from it marked by makeshift "cobblestone" walkways. The walls were made to look like a city skyline (with strings of lights illuminating them), and there were several tables for four off to the side that reminded me of French cafes, with a single flower in the middle to finish it off. It was AMAZING!
And what's great is that I have PICS! YES! I'll upload those soon. Ash and I looked gorg-e-ous!!! :P We should have been, since we spent an unbelievable amount of time getting ready. (It was fun primping! And I did Ash's hair and makeup! :P) And that $20 I had from my last AM.com post is gone. I used it to pay for Ash and me to get professional pics taken! I'll be getting them in Interdisc in a couple of weeks! We get two 5"x7" and 8 wallets (4 each) to give out to people.
GET THIS: Ash dirty-danced. I couldn't believe it, either. :P

Happy Amaris says, "Good night!"

"Your imagination's stuck in your crack, honey."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ash? Dirty dancing? That is downright scary. My brain, it burns!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home